minishizzle is a brand new group dedicated to running on-schedule contests in creative themes. Mostly, our focus is going to be on Digital Dolling, though we may eventually deviate into other areas, such as pixel art, icons, or emoticons.
The intent is to run two contests a month, to keep them neatly updated, and to release results/awards in a timely manner. There may eventually be prizes for winners as well. We'll see!
We currently have several contests running; click their names below for more information or to enter, and click 'entries' to see the entries thus far.
Dryads Contest - Ends June 30th
If you want more, check out our One Round Contest Listing
General Contest Rules
- Submit only your own work. Other than the base, everything on the doll should be created by yourself. This means we ask for no premade props, accessories or clothing, and naturally will not tolerate any kind of frankendolling.
- Always provide a base credit. Give credit where credit is due, and link back to the basemaker if you can. If you use your own base, please state as much. This is to your own benefit.
- All entries must be made new for the contest in question. Please don't dig up an old doll that kind of fits with the theme provided and wedge it in as an entry. Make something fresh; our goal is to inspire!
- Be kind to your fellow entrants. Do not put down anyone else's work, or belittle their choice of base, style, or shading method.
- Always read all the rules for an individual contest, to make sure you undertand what's expected of you!